Winter Russian Language & Culture School
of Kazan Federal University (Kazan, Russia)
When: February 8th – February 19th, 2021
How long: 2 weeks
Monday - Friday 10.10-11.40, 11.50-13.20, after 14.00 - cultural program
Audience: non-native Russian language learners (A1-C1 language proficiency level)
Number of students in groups: 10-12 students
Tuition fee – 26 000 RUB.
Tuition fee includes:
The content and duration of the program may be tailored according to the request for set groups of students. Generally, the program includes intensive classes of conversational Russian, practice in all language aspects: grammar, phonetics, listening, reading, writing, Russian culture, special courses in Russian Studies and Russian Literature. Upon request, the program for advanced students may also include a course in the methods of Russian language teaching.
When to Apply: at least one month in advance prospective students should send their application to email@example.com. If visa required, applications should be sent earlier (preferably 2 month in advance).
Purposes of the course:
To determine the language proficiency level students, will be administered a placement test.
All graduates will receive a CERTIFICATE of COMPLETION!
The main topics of the course:
Topic 1. Tell me about yourself.
Topic 2. We travel around Russia.
Russia is a federal republic. Tatarstan is a subject of the Russian Federation.
Topic 3. Cities of Russia.
The city of Kazan. Legends about Kazan.
Topic 4. Where to go? Where to rest?
The city's attractions.
Cultural life of Russian cities.
Topic 5. Holidays in Russia.
Public holidays. Religious holidays. National holidays.
Topic 6. Buying souvenirs.
Museums of Kazan:
1. Kazan Kremlin - walk (free of charge)
2. Museum of History of Kazan University
3. Museum of the chak-chak - 400 rubles (excursion + tea). Walking in the Old-Tatar Settlement (free of charge)
4. Museum of Socialist Life (adults - 180 rubles, students - 100 rubles.)
5. Viewing platform of the center of the family "Kazan" - 100 rubles
6. Viewing platform on the bell tower of the Epiphany Cathedral - 100 r.
7. National Museum of the Republic of Tatarstan (adults - 120 rubles, students - 70 rubles).
8. House-Museum of V.I. Lenin (adults - 150 rubles, students - 50 rubles.)
For inquiries about the content of the program, please contact Gulnara Sadykova firstname.lastname@example.org, Tatiana Bochina, Head of the Higher School of Russian language and Intercultural Communication, Tatiana.Bochina@kpfu.ru, email@example.com, tel.: +7 (843) 221-33-40.
For inquiries about applying, obtaining visa and coming to Kazan, contact firstname.lastname@example.org