SUMMER RUSSIAN LANGUAGE & CULTURE SCHOOL
ОF KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY (KAZAN, RUSSIA)
When: June 14th – June 25th, 2021
Audience: non-native Russian language learners
- Tuition fee – 26 000 RUB.
- Health insurance fee (price depends on the insurance company)
- Sightseeing tours (optional)
Tuition fee includes:
- 40 academic hours of communicative practicum in class
- 20 academic hours of non-class activities (city walking tours in downtown and Kremlin, Old Tatar settlement, Konstantin Vasiliev's Museum, Center «Hermitage-Kazan», Soviet Lifestyle Museum, «Museum of Happy Childhood», classes in malls, meetings with Russian students, contests, tea parties, etc.). Entrance fee is not included.
The content and duration of the program may be tailored according to the request for set groups of students. Generally, the program includes intensive classes of conversational Russian, practice in all language aspects: grammar, phonetics, listening, reading, writing, Russian culture, special courses in Russian Studies and Russian Literature.
How to Apply: email an application form to email@example.com indicating your interest to study in a summer or fall school at Kazan International Linguistic Center. If you need to obtain a visa, you need to apply 45-60 days in advance.
For inquiries regarding invitations, visas and accommodation please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a group of students, we can design a program according to your needs. In this case, please contact Aigul Irgalina email@example.com, tel. +7 (843) 221-34-36.
The program or part the program less than one month is charged as one month long program.
Week 4 is planned for bus or boat tours in Kazan suburbs and neibourhood cities: Yoshkar-Ola, Sviyazhsk Island, The Raifa Bogoroditsky Monastery, etc. (fees paid in addition to the tuition fee).