SUMMER RUSSIAN LANGUAGE & CULTURE SCHOOL
ОF KAZAN FEDERAL UNIVERSITY (KAZAN, RUSSIA)
When: 3-30 of July 2017
How long: 3-4 weeks
Audience: non-native Russian language learners (A2-B1 level)
Number of students in groups: 10-12 students
- Tuition fee – 25000 Rub.
- Accommodation in a university dormitory – from 500 Rub. (if available and booked in advance), in a host family (cost by additional agreement). Students may choose any other accommodation in Kazan.
- Transportation from/to the airport – 1000 Rub.
- Additionally students will need to buy health insurance
Tuition fee includes:
- 60 academic hours of communicative practicum in class
- 45 academic hours of non-class hours (city walking tours in downtown and Kremlin, Old Tatar settlement, Konstantin Vasiliev's Museum, Center «Hermitage-Kazan», Soviet Lifestyle Museum, «Museum of Happy Childhood», classes in malls, meetings with Russian students, contests, tea parties, etc.). Entrance fee is not included.
- all learning materials.
The content and duration of the program may be tailored according to the request for set groups of students. Generally, the program includes intensive classes of conversational Russian, practice in all language aspects: grammar, phonetics, listening, reading, writing, Russian culture, special courses in Russian Studies and Russian Literature.
How to Apply: email an application form to email@example.com indicating your interest to study in a summer or fall school at Kazan International Linguistic Center. If you need to obtain a visa, you need to apply 45-60 days in advance.
For inquiries about the content of the program, please contact Tatiana Bochina, Head of the Higher School of Russian language and Intercultural Communication, Tatiana.Bochina@kpfu.ru, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +7 (843) 221-33-40.
For inquiries regarding invitations, visas and accommodation please contact at email@example.com.
If you have a group of students, we can design a program according to your needs. In this case, please contact Gulnara Sadykova firstname.lastname@example.org, Gulnara.Sadykova@kpfu.ru, tel. +7 (843) 221-33-67.
The program or part the program less than one month is charged as one month long program.
Week 4 is planned for bus or boat tours in Kazan surbubs and neibourhood cities: Yoshkar-Ola, Sviyazhsk Island, The Raifa Bogoroditsky Monastery, etc. (fees paid in addition to the tuition fee)