V.S. Buyarov*, S.Yu. Metasova**
N.V. Parakhin Orel State Agrarian University, Orel, 302019 Russia
E-mail: *email@example.com, **firstname.lastname@example.org
Received January 22, 2019
Full text PDF
For citation: Buyarov V.S., Metasova S.Yu. ProStor synbiotic efficiency in poultry farming. Uchenye Zapiski Kazanskogo Universiteta. Seriya Estestvennye Nauki, 2019, vol. 161, no. 3, pp. 408–421. doi: 10.26907/2542-064X.2019.3.408-421. (In Russian)
We studied the efficiency of the ProStor synbiotic for increasing the growth rate and viability of young chickens and enhancing their natural resistance, livability, and productivity during the adult stage. The homogeneity of young chickens that were reared to replace the adult ones and received the synbiotic with fodder (0.5 kg per 1 t of fodder) during 140 days of rearing was 90.3%, thereby exceeding the value of the same parameter in the control group by 3.2%. The livability of young chickens during the rearing period was 2.67% higher in the experimental group than in the control group, which caused a reduction in the fodder costs and an increase in the yield of young chickens by the time of transfer to adult livestock at the age of 20 weeks. The administration of the ProStor synbiotic in the same concentration to broiler parent stocks with 10-day courses in different biological cycles of egg laying increased the egg production per laying hen by 5.3%, hatching egg yield by 3.6%, and hatched chick yield by 2.1% in the experimental group compared with the control group. Based on the results of the study, it was concluded that the ProStor synbiotic can serve as an adequate replacement for in-feed antibiotics in poultry diets.
Keywords: synbiotics, broilers, live weight, livability, homogeneity, efficiency, poultry farming
- Buyarov V.S., Chervonova I.V. Using the Ecofiltrum and Filtrum preparations in poultry industry. Ptitsa Ptitseprod., 2012, no. 1, pp. 31–34. (In Russian)
- Buyarov V.S., Maltseva M.A., Aldobaeva N.A .Scientific and practical evidence in favor of application of probiotics in dairy cattle breeding and poultry meat production. Agrar. Vestn. Verkhnevolzh’ya, 2018, no. 2, pp. 79–86. (In Russian)
- Lukashenko V.S., Lysenko М.A., Dychakovskaya V.V., Slepukhin V.V. Increasing broiler meat quality with the help of probiotics. Ptitsevodstvo, 2011, no. 9, pp. 57–58. (In Russian)
- Neminushchaya L.A., Vorob’eva G.I., Skotnikova T.A., Tokarik E.F., Saleeva I.P., Shole V.G. New synbiotics for poultry farming and their use in order to increase the effectiveness of preventive vaccination. Ptitsa Ptitseprod., 2012, no. 5, pp. 41–44. (In Russian)
- Sarangi N.R., Babu L.K., Kumar A., Pradhan C.R., Pati P.K., Mishra J.P. Effect of dietary supplementation of prebiotic, probiotic, and synbiotic on growth performance and carcass characteristics of broiler chickens. Vet. World, 2016, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 313–319. doi: 10.14202/vetworld.2016.313-319.
- Vilà B., Esteve-garcia E., Brufau J. Probiotic micro-organisms: 100 years of innovation and efficacy; modes of action. World’s Poult. Sci. J., 2010, vol. 66, no. 3, pp. 369–380. doi: 10.1017/S0043933909000474.
- Bauer N.D. Without antibiotics. Eff. Zhivitnovod., 2018, no. 3, pp. 30–31. (In Russian)
- Egorov I.А., Egorova Т.V., Ushakova N.А. Complex polyfunctional probiotic additive to combined fodders. Ptitsa Ptitseprod., 2015, no. 1, pp. 34–36. (In Russian)
- Markin Yu., Nesterov N. A reasonable alternative to antibiotics. Probiotics in poultry rations. Zhivitnovod. Ross., 2018, no. 2, pp. 8–11. (In Russian)
- Sadovnikova N. A growing demand on ecological products. Zhivotnovod. Ross., 2016, spec. issue, pp. 24–25. (In Russian)
- Chervonova I.V. Productive characteristics of broilers given the Ecofiltrum complex preparation under the conditions of commercial breeding. Extended Abstract of Cand. Agric. Sci. Diss. Kursk, 2012. 24 p. (In Russian)
- Saleh, A.A., Hayashi K., Ijiri D., Ohtsuka A. Beneficial effects of Aspergillus awamori in broiler nutrition. World’s Poult. Sci. J., 2014, vol. 70, no. 4, pp. 857–864. doi: 10.1017/S0043933914000907.
- Fisinin V.I., Laptev G.Yu., Egorov I.A., Grozina A.A., Lenkova T.N., Manukyan V.A., Nikonov I.N., Il’ina L.A., Novikova N.I., Iyldyrym E.A., Filippova V.A., Dubrovin A.V., Gofunkel’ A., Barkova O.V., Egorova T.V., Egorova T.A., Kosilov A.N., Pazlikova G.A., Ufimtseva N.F. Sovremennye predstavleniya o mikroflore kishechnika ptitsy pri razlichnykh ratsionakh pitaniya: molekulyarno-geneticheskie podkhody [Modern Concepts of the Gut Microflora of Poultry on Various Diets: Molecular Genetic Approaches]. Sergiev Posad, Lika, 2017. 263 p. (In Russian)
- Egorov I.А., Buyarov V.S. Development of new trends in selection, feeding, and technology of broiler breeding. Vestn. Orel GAU, 2011, no. 6, pp. 17–23. (In Russian)
- Saleeva I., Lebedeva Е. Bifidum-SHG probiotic in broiler breeding. Ptitsevodstvo, 2009, no. 8, pp. 19. (In Russian)
- Ushakova N.А., Nekrasov R.V., Pravdin V.G., Kravtsova L.Z., Bobrovskaya O.I., Pavlov D.S. New generation of probiotic preparations for feeding purposes. Fundam. Issled., 2012, no. 1, pp. 184–192. (In Russian)
- Feoktistova N.V., Mardanova A.M., Khadieva G.F., Sharipova M.R. Probiotics based on bacteria from the genus Bacillus in poultry breeding. Uchenye Zapiski Kazanskogo Universiteta. Seriya Estestvennye Nauki, 2017, vol. 159, no. 1, pp. 85–107. (In Russian)
- Fisinin V.I., Ushakov A.S., Duskaev G.K., Kazachkova N.M., Nurzhanov B.S., Rakhmatullin Sh.G., Levakhin G.I. Changes in immunological and productive parameters of broiler chickens under the influence of biologically active substances from the extract of the oak bark. S-kh. Biol., 2018, vol. 53, no. 2, pp. 385–392. doi: 10.15389/agrobiology.2018.2.385rus. (In Russian)
- Hajati H. Hassanabadi A., Teimouri Yansari A. The effect of dietary supplementation of prebiotic and probiotic on performance, humoral immunity responses and egg hatchability in broiler breeders. Poult. Sci. J., 2014, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 1–13. doi: 10.22069/PSJ.2014.1485.
- Khan R.U., Naz S. The applications of probiotics in poultry production. World’s Poult. Sci. J., 2013, vol. 69, no. 3, pp. 621–633. doi: 10.1017/S0043933913000627.
- Lukashenko V.S., Kavtarashvili A.Sh., Saleeva I.P., Lysenko V.P, Shol’ V.G., Alekseev F.F., Gusev V.A., Belyakova L.S., Titov V.Yu., Novotorov E.N., Kosenko O.V., Koroleva N.A., Ivanov A.V., Ofitserov V.A., Ovseychik E.A., Strakhova E.S., Burynina N.S., Okuneva T.S. Metodika provedeniya issledovanii po tekhnologii proizvodstva yaits i myasa ptitsy [Research Methods Based on the Technology of Eggs and Poultry Meat Production]. Sergiev Posad, Izd. VNITIP, 2015. 103 p. (In Russian)
- Sadovnikov N.V., Pridybailo N.D., Vereshchak N.A., Zaslonov A.S. Obshchie i spetsial’nye metody issledovaniya krovi u ptits promyshlennykh krossov [General and Special Methods for Studying the Blood of Commercial Bird Crosses]. Yekaterinburg, St. Petersburg, Izd. Ural GSKhA NPP “AVIVAK”, 2009. 84 p. (In Russian)
- Lakin G.F. Biometriya [Biometrics]. Moscow, Vyssh. Shk., 1990. 352 p. (In Russian)
- Plokhinskii N.A. Biometriya [Biometrics]. Moscow, Izd. Mosk. Univ., 1970. 367 p. (In Russian)
The content is available under the license Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.