The personnel of the Department of Quantum Electronics and Radiospectroscopy teaches studens on the main speciality "Radiophysics and electronics" and graduate students in the spaeciality "Radiophysics"
The Department has 4 academic-scientific laboratories:
1. Laboratory of magnetic radiospectroscopy;
2. Laboratory of Vacuum and Cryogen techniques;
3. Laboratory of Quantum Radiophysics;
4. Laboratory of UHF electrodynamics.
Usually, around 60 students study in the Department.
The Academic staff of the department teaches, besides main courses, several courses by speciality:
1. Symmetry of Crystalls;
2. Crystallyc Field Symmetry;
3. Quantum Electronics;
4. Low Temperature Techniques;
5. Electronic Structure of Solid Substrates;
6. Spectroscopical Experiment;
7. Pulse NMR Techniques;
8. Radiospectroscopy Techniques;
9. The Basics of EPR spectra;
10. The Basics of NMR spectra;
11. The Basics of Magnetic Relaxation Theory;
12. Additional Details on EPR scpectra Theory;
13. Optical Spectroscopy Techniques;
14. The Basics of Laser Medicine;
15. The Basics of Physical Processes in Optical Quantum Generators;
16. Optical Spectroscopy of Laser Media;
17. Special Chapters of Quantum Electronics.