NON-DEGREE RUSSIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
Kazan International Linguistic Center of Kazan Federal University in cooperation with the Department of Russian as a Foreign Language and the Department of External Affairs offers a range of short-term and long-term courses for all interested in learning Russian.
1. Russian Language & Culture one year program, 900 hours (including 700 academic hours in class), September 1st, 2020 – June 30th, 2021. The course includes training in reading, writing, listening, speaking and pronunciation (phonetics). Students are distributed into groups based on their language proficiency – from beginners to B1 level (first certification level of the Russian Language Test). Students work in groups of 10-12 people. Tuition fee in 2020-2021: 160 000 RUB for the course.
2. Russian Language & Culture semester program, 450 hours (including 300 academic hours in class), February 11th, 2020 – June 30th, 2020 (spring semester) or September 1st, 2020 – December 30th, 2020 (fall semester). The course includes training in reading, writing, listening, speaking and pronunciation (phonetics). A1-B1 levels of language proficiency. Students work in groups of 10-12 people. Tuition fee in 2020: 80 000 RUB for the course.
3. Russian Language & Culture short-term program (70 academic hours, 2 weeks). The program includes classes on Russian language, as well as a culture program (sightseeing tours in Kazan and suburbs, competitions, extra-curricular activities). The program is launched for a group of 10-12 students throughout the year including summer when we have a Summer Russian Language and Culture School. Tuition fee in 2020: 25 000 RUB.
4. Intensive Russian language program (60 academic hours, 2 weeks) includes intensive conversational Russian training and a culture program. The program is launched for a group of 10-12 students throughout the year. Tuition fee in 2020: 20 000 RUB (may change depending on the culture program). This also includes Winter Russian Language and Culture School.
5. Individual or small-group Russian language training program is developed for one to four students according to their needs and desired intensity of training. For small groups tuition fee is calculated based on the intensity of training and a number of students in a group. Alternatively students may choose to take some classes individually and some in a group.
6. Online Russian Language & Culture School (60 academic hours). The program includes 40 academic hours of communicative practice and 20 academic hours of country studies practice. Duration: 5 weeks. The program is organized for a mini-group of 3-5 students. Tuition fee in 2020: 54 000 RUB.
The educational program mastering period:
For more information please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Online Russian Speaking Practice for Foreigners (16 academic hours). Individual lessons with KFU teachers. Mastering period: June-August. Duration: 8 weeks. Tuition fee in 2020: 28 800 RUB.