The admission campaign at the Kazan Federal University started on June 20.
As Oleg Bodrov, executive secretary of the admission committee of the Kazan University, said earlier, this year Kazan University plans to accept more than 12 thousand students for all forms of education, of which 2.5 thousand are foreign students.
Recall that last year about 900 people entered the first year at the Institute of Psychology and Education. In 2019, 219 budget places were allocated for full-time under bachelor and specialist programs at the IPO (for comparison, last year there were 187).
- In some areas of training, the number of budget places has increased, some remained unchanged. Thus, the number of places for training in the direction of "Psychology of Education" (from 15 to 17), "Clinical Psychology" (from 17 to 19) has increased. By the way, budget places for the specialty "Clinical Psychology" first appeared in 2018. The competition for this field of study was 5.35 people per seat, ”explained Narine Putulyan, secretary of the selection committee of the Institute of Psychology and Education of the Kazan Federal University.
The executive secretary clarified that 10 budgetary places were allocated for training in undergraduate and specialist programs in the direction of general psychology at the IPO for 2019, 15 for “pre-school education”, 15 “psychology for education”, 15 “primary education with in English ”- 15.
As for the average score of applicants in 2019, then it’s too early to talk about it: as of June 26, only 840 applications were filed.
- There are no floods of schoolchildren yet - the results of the Unified State Exam in biology have not been given But if we talk about past years, then in 2016, the maximum score credited to the budget in the direction of “Pedagogical education with two training profiles (primary education and a foreign language” was 246 points, in the direction “Psychology” - 243 points, on “Preschool education "- 240 points.
In 2018, the direction “Pedagogical education with two training profiles (primary education and a foreign language” became the leader - the maximum score received reached 254 points (minimum passing - 248), “Psychology” - 242 (minimum - 231), Logopaedy - 209 (minimum - 186), Teacher education - 240 (minimum score - 222).
Recall that the average USE of applicants applying for education in KFU in the pedagogical profile exceeded 78 points in 2018 (in psychological and pedagogical and special (defectological) areas of training) we have 2nd place in Russia and 4th place in Russia in the pedagogical area of training. )
- The competition in the direction of "Primary education and foreign (English) language" in 2018 was 19 people per place. We hope this year the competition will be even higher, and that means that first-year students with high quality of knowledge will come to us.
The executive secretary of the admissions office of the KFU software clarified that in addition to the existing undergraduate programs this year, new undergraduate and graduate programs were opened at the KFU IPO.
- New undergraduate programs: "Psychology and organization of work with young people", "Child-practical psychology".
We can boast that in the new academic year, six master programs will open at the IPO: “Prevention and correction of social deviations. Preventology, Physics and Astronomy, Psychology of Innovative Education. Development of children's giftedness "," Neuropsychological technologies in education "," Entrepreneurial activity in education "," Pedagogical management ".
Deadlines for accepting documents in 2019
1) the start of receiving documents required for admission - June 20, 2019;
2) the deadline for the receipt of documents required for admission from persons entering full-time education, including the results of additional entrance tests of creative and (or) professional orientation, is July 11, 2019;
3) the deadline for the receipt of documents required for admission from persons entering full-time education based on the results of other entrance examinations conducted by KFU independently, is July 11, 2019;
4) the deadline for accepting the documents required for admission, from persons entering educational programs who do not provide for additional entrance examinations at the university, July 26-26, 2019 (educational programs providing only USE results as entrance examinations);
5) The deadline for the receipt of documents required for admission to distance learning undergraduate programs - July 26, 2019.
6) the deadline for receipt of documents required for admission to graduate programs - July 26, 2019.
Stages of enrollment in 2019
a) posting on the KFU website the lists of applicants - July 27, 2019;
b) enrollment of applicants without entrance examinations and at places within the quota of admission of persons with special rights entering the places