The conference is scheduled for 17th – 19th July at Kazan Federal University.
AIST is a series of conferences about Data Science and its applications.
AIST normally gathers 150 to 200 participants, including data scientists, industry practitioners and students.
Any participant is welcome to present a 3-minute speech with an A1-sized poster at a poster session with a free discussion afterwards. No prior submission is required.
The topics are:
• Natural language processing
• Analysis of social networks
• Analysis of images and video data
• Optimization on graphs and networks
• Analysis of behavioral dynamics
Source text: Yuliya Aukhatova
Translation: Yury Nurmeev