A scientific conference on the results of 2019 (section 'Theory of functions and its applications') was held at the Department of Theory of Functions and Approximations.
SECTION "THEORY OF FUNCTIONS AND ITS APPLICATIONS"
Head Avkhadiev F.G.
- Avkhadiev F.G. Conformally invariant inequalities in spatial domains.
- Nasibullin R.G. Hardy type inequalities with additional terms.
- Bikchantaev I.A. The double-periodic “jump” problem for a second-order linear elliptic equation with constant coefficients.
- Salekhov L.G. On the Fourier-Laplace transform in the convolution algebra D ′ + (R).
- Kiyasov S.N. About one way of distinguishing classes of linear conjugation problems for a three-dimensional vector, solvable in closed form.
- Ozhegova A.V. On the correct use of approximative methods for solving singular integral equations of the first kind.
- Agachev Yu.R., Guskova A.V. To the substantiation of a method for solving one class of fractional differential equations.
- Agachev Yu.R., Pershagin M.Yu. Polynomial approximations of solutions of integro-differential equations in an exceptional case.
- Shafigullin I.K. Neural networks.
- Gubaidullina R.K. To an approximate solution of a class of nonlinear weakly singular integral equations.