The department cooperates with the following academic institutions:
1. Peabody Conservatory of the Johns Hopkins University (USA, Baltimore.) -
Visiting Lecturer Doctor of music theory I.D. Khannanov;
2. Charles University (Czech Republic, Prague);
3. Melitopol State Pedagogical University (Ukraine);
4. Mogilev State University named after A. A. Kuleshov;
5. Kazan State Conservatory named after N. G. Zhiganov;
6. Moscow State Conservatory named after P. I. Tchaikovsky;
7. Saratov State Conservatory named after L. V. Sobinov;
8. Moscow State Pedagogical University;
9. Russian State Pedagogical University named after. A. I. Gertsen;
10. Chuvash Pedagogical University named after I. Ya. Yakovlev;
11. Centre for the Study of Tatars-Kryashens and Nagaibaks under the Institute of History named after Sh. Mardzhani of the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan;
12. Institute of Language, Literature and Art named after G. Ibragimov of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tatarstan;
13. The Union of Composers of the Republic of Tatarstan;
14. Armenian State Pedagogical University named after Khachatur Abovyan;
15. The Russian Society of Knowledge;
16. The Kazakh National Institute of Arts.
Cooperation with educational and research organizations takes place within the framework of participation of employees in scientific and scientific-practical activities, grant activities, creative projects.
04 March 2020 INDIA-RUSSIA: THE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE "CROSS-BORDER AND MULTICULTURAL PERSPECTIVES IN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF TEACHERS"
11 December 2019 ART IS THE KEY TO PROMOTING INTERNATIONAL CULTURAL INTEGRATION
07 December 2019 Indian art master-classes