1. Ermolaeva Y. V. Global Waste Management Schemes: Globalization vs Centralized Continentalization. Management in the 21st Century: a compilation of articles on the materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (NUU "BelGU", November 1, 2017) (2017)
2. Ermolaeva Y.V. Economic instruments for renewable energy sources promotion in the Russian Federation. Electronic economic bulletin (2017)
3. Yanitsky O.N. In memoriam of Raymond Pahl. Whose modern megalopolises? Advances in the Social Sciences Research Journal (2017)
4. Korunova V. O, Prygunova M. I., Ermolaeva P.O. The study of the ecologization process of the youth consciousness in the context of complex social policy (based on students' interviews in the Republic of Tatarstan). Electronic economic bulletin (2017)
5. Ermolaeva P.O., Usacheva O.A. The "green" urbanism and ecological design approaches for studying the urban sustainability. Electronic economic bulletin (2017)
6. Ermolaeva A. O. The evolutionary economy approach as a framework for the sustainable cities' strategies development. International Scientific and Practical Conference "Science in the Information Society" (2017)
7. Yanitsky O.N. Remarks and comments on the book: Social Ecology: Society-Nature Relations in Time and Space. Haberl H., Fisher-Kowalski M., Krausmann F. and Winiwater V., eds. 2016. Geneva: Springer International Publishing. 610 pp. Official Portal Federal Center of Theoretical and Applied Sociology of the Russian Academy of Sciences (2017)
8. Kuznetsova I.B., Ermolaeva P.O. Public views on climate change and energy efficiency in the post-socialist perspective RGS-IBG Annual International Conference 2017 (2017)
9. Ermolaeva P.O. The meta-analysis of the new information and communication technologies application in the digitalization of social and environmental civic participation "Sustainable Development of Regions: Experience, Challenges, Prospects": Collection of Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (2017)
10. Ermolaeva P.O. In the labyrinths of the «sustainable city» concepts: the meta-analysis of contemporary studies The Turkish Online Journal of Design, Art and Communication (2017)
11. Korunova V.O., Prygunova M.I. Mass media as an agent of mass environmental information in the current realities of Russian reality. Global social transformations of the XX - early XXI centuries. (on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the Russian Revolution) (2017)
12. Ermolaeva Y.V. Opportunities and limitations of instruments for the application of green energy in the macro regions of Russia (Moscow and St. Petersburg) Proceedings of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Moscow, October 12-13, 2017)
13. Usacheva O.A. Russian Concepts of Greening Cities Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Moscow, October 12-13) (2017)
14. Yanitsky O.N. Actual problems of the study of globalization Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Moscow, October 12-13) (2017)
15. Ermolaeva Y.V., Ermolaeva P.O. Waste history: the stages of the formation of a global problem. Collection of articles of the II International Scientific and Practical Conference (March 6, 2018, Ufa)
16. Yanitsky O.N. Waste as a subject of interdisciplinary analysis [Electronic resource] // Official portal of the FNISC RAS. - 2018. - 9 pp.
17. Yanitsky O.N. Russian megacities in the face of global social and environmental challenges. Social sciences and modernity. 2018. №1. p.5-16
18. Yanitsky, O., & Usacheva, O. (2017). History of the "Green City" in Russia. Journal of History Culture and Art Research, 6(6), 125-131.
19. Yanitsky O. The Development of the Russian Environmental Movement in the beginning of XXI Century. International Journal of Humanities Social Sciences and Education (IJHSSE). Volume 5, Issue 6, June 2018, Pp. 23-31.
20. Ermolaeva Y. Socio-Economic Instruments of Promotion of Renewable Energy Sources in the Russian Federation//Power, Violence and Justice: Reflections, Responses and Responsibilities. View from Russia [Electronic resource]: collected papers XIX ISA World Congress of Sociology Power, Violence and Justice: Reflections, Responses and Responsibilities (Toronto, Canada, July 15-21, 2018) / Editor-in-Chief V. Mansurov. Moscow: RSS; FCTAS RAS. 2018. 441 p.
21. Ermolaeva P.O. Public reflections on Climate Change and Energy Efficiency in Post-Socialist Perspective // XIX ISA World Congress of Sociology Power, Violence and Justice: Reflections, Responses and Responsibilities (Toronto, Canada, July 15-21, 2018)
22. Ermolaeva P.O. Critical Analysis of Socio-Environmental Transitions in Institutions, Politics and Practices in Russia: Towards More Sustainable Cities / XIX ISA World Congress of Sociology Power, Violence and Justice: Reflections, Responses and Responsibilities (Toronto, Canada, July 15-21, 2018)
23. Yanitsky O.N. Russian Megalopolis: Processes of Divergence, Separation and Integration of its Agents // International Journal of Political Science (IJPS). Volume 4, Issue 3, 2018, Pp. 5-13
24. Yanitsky O.N. On Transition to Postmodernity and the Role of an 'Ideal City' Modeling // International Journal of Political Science (IJPS). Volume 4, Issue 3, 2018, Pp. 49-56
25. Ermolaeva Y.V. Problems of institutionalization of waste management in Russia. Amazonia Investiga. 7(12). Pp.261-266.
26. Ermolaeva Y.V. Towards the sustainable energy in post-soviet Russia (the case study of Moscow and Kazan). Herald National Academy of Managerial Staff of Culture and Arts. Volume 2(2), 2018, Pp.292-295.
27. Ermolaeva, P., Basheva, O., Ermolaeva, Y., Egorova, L. Measuring sustainable cities in Russia: critical analysis of key methodologies. Amazonia Investiga. Vol. 7 (14). Pp.381-387.
28. Ermolaeva Y.V. Regional Perspectives on the Management of Renewable Energy Sources in Russia: Conceptual Basis of Modernization // XXI Ural Sociological Readings. Social space and time of the region: problems of sustainable development: materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference (Ekaterinburg, March 15–16, 2018) / ed. ed. Yu. R. Vishnevsky. - Ekaterinburg: University of the Humanities, 2018. - 593 p. Pp. 560-564.
29. Yanitsky, O. N. Globalization and the New Silky Road Project. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal. 2018. 5(4). Pp. 13-23.
30. Yanitsky, O. N. Come+ON! 50 Years of the Club of Roma: Reflections and critisism. Advances in Social Sciences Research Journal. 2018. 5(1). Pp. 279-289.
31. Yanitsky O.N. Globalization. City. Man: [monograph]. [Electronic resource] / О.N. Yanitsky; foreword L.M. Fractional. - Electron. t text. dan (volume 1.58 mb). - Moscow: FNISTS RAS, 2018. - 177 p. // Official portal of the FNISTS RAS: [web site]. (Chapter 14. Microsociological analysis of Russian megacities: a study of four cases)
32. Ermolaeva P.O., Basheva O.A., Ermolaeva Yu.V., Kuznetsova I.B. Are Russian cities resilient today? (Sociological analysis. On materials of expert interviews). Modern trends in environmentally sustainable development. International scientific conference dedicated to the memory of academician TS Khachaturova: A collection of theses. Faculty of Economics of Moscow State University Mv Lomonosov. 2018. - pp.59-61.
33. Ermolaeva Y.V. Problems of the transition to an effective policy of treatment. with waste in megacities (based on expert interviews in Moscow and Kazan). Modern trends in environmentally sustainable development. International scientific conference dedicated to the memory of academician TS Khachaturova: A collection of theses. Faculty of Economics of Moscow State University Mv Lomonosov. 2018. pp. 58-59.
34. Ermolaeva P.O., Kuznetsova I.B., Aoyagi M., Hag S.A., Kuo S-Y. (2018) International perspectives. Nature Climate Change. Vol. 9. Рp.4-6.
35. Yanitsky O. On creating a model of an ideal city / O. N. Yanitsky // Coevolution and noosphere: research, analytics, forecasting. 2018. - 4 (6). - p. 5-25
36. Korunova V.O. Water consumption in the context of transition to model of sustainable development of the Russian megalopolises (on the example of Moscow and Kazan) / V.O. Korunova//the Electronic economic Bulletin of Tatarstan. – 2018. – No. 4. Page 53-59.
37. Yanitsky O. Russian megacities in the context of new social and environmental challenges: project objectives and methods for solving them / ON. Yanitsky // Coevolution and noosphere: research, analytics, forecasting. 2019. - 2 (8). - p. 5-24
38. Prygunova M.I., Nikiforova E.G. Effectiveness of support for small and medium-sized businesses by state authorities as a factor for sustainable city development // Finance and Management. - 2019. - № 1. - P.19-27. DOI: 10.25136 / 2409-7802.2019.1.28649.
39. Ermolaeva Yu.V. Zero-waste megacities in Russia: the implementation of an effective waste management scheme in Russia according to the expert survey on the example of Moscow and Kazan // Scientific result. Sociology and management. 2019. Vol. 5, N 1. P. 96-108, DOI: 10.18413 / 2408-9338-2019-5-1-0-8
40. Ermolaeva P.O., Basheva O.A., Yanitsky O.N., Ermolaeva Yu.V., Kuznetsova I. B. Socio-ecological “sustainability through changes” of Russian cities: search for theoretical and methodological perspectives // Monitoring Public Opinion: Economic and Social Change. 2019. No 2. P. 80—94. https://doi.org/10.14515/monitoring.2019.2.04.
41. Efremenko D.V., Yanitsky O.N., Ermolaeva P.O. On socio-biotechnical systems // Questions of Philosophy. 2019. No. 5. P. 138-147.
42. Yanitsky O. N. "Ideal city", its statics and dynamics / / Bulletin of the Baltic Federal University. I. Kant. Series: Humanities and social Sciences. 2019. No. 1. P. 43-58.
43. Basheva O.A., Korunova V.O. The Environmental Policy of Russian megalopolises in Expert, Civil and Media dimensions (on example of Kazan and Moscow) // Institute of Integrative Omics and Applied Biology Journal (IIOAB Journal). №10. 2019. Pp. 185-188.
44. Ermolaeva Y.V., Rybakova M.V. Civil social practices of waste recycling in Russia (based on Moscow and Kazan cases). Journal of multidisciplinary science and technology. Vol. 10. (S1). Pp. 153-156.
45. Basheva O.A. Transformations of Russian megacities by the example of Moscow and Kazan (in the perception of the townspeople) // The future of sociological knowledge and the challenges of social transformations (on the 90th birthday of V. A. Yadov). [Electronic resource]. International Scientific Conference (Moscow, November 28-30, 2019). Collection of materials. P.77-80.
46. Korunova V.O. "The mass-media discourse of water resources and water consumption in Russia in the context of the communicative reproducibility of environmental consciousness." Electronic Economic Newsletter. No. 1. 2019.Pp. 32-40.
47. Basheva O.A. Environmental policy and civic participation in Moscow and Kazan / Scientific notes of the Crimean Federal University named after V.I. Vernadsky Sociology. Pedagogy. Psychology. Special issue. 2019. No. 1. Pp. 11-14.
48. Prygunova M.I., Korunova V.O. Demographic situation in cities with population over one million people in the context of Russia's transition to sustainable development. Scientific notes of the Crimean Federal University named after V. I. Vernadsky. Sociology. Pedagogy. Psychology. Special issue. 2019. No. 2. Pp. 31–35.
49. Ermolaeva P.O., Ermolaeva Yu.V., Kuznetsova I.B., Basheva O.A., Korunova V.O. Environmental practices in megacities (based on a survey in Moscow and Kazan) International Scientific Conference Khachaturov Readings - 2019 “Sustainable Development and New Models of the Economy (2019) // Sustainable Development and New Models of the Economy. International scientific conference dedicated to the 40th anniversary of the Department of Environmental Economics of the Faculty of Economics, Moscow State University Lomonosov. Collection of abstracts. Pp. 130-132.
50. P.O. Ermolaeva, Yu.V. Ermolaeva, O.A. Basheva, V.O. Korunova, M.I. Prygunova, O.N. Yanitsky, I.B. Kuznetsova. Are Russian megacities stable? (a critical analysis of the positions of the main urban stakeholders) // IV International Conference "Russian Cities and Sustainable Development Goals: Monitoring and Evaluation System", February 18, 2020, Higher School of Economics, Moscow
51. Ermolaeva Polina, Ermolaeva Yulia, Kuznetsova Irina, Basheva Olga & Korunova Valeriya (2020) Environmental issues in Russian cities: towards the understanding of regional and national mass media discourse, Russian Journal of Communication, DOI: 10.1080/19409419.2020.1729464