The work of the Dean’s office of the Higher School of Foreign Languages and Translation Studies is performed by the following specialists: A.K. Sitdikova, N.I. Akchurina, Z.G. Khakimova, V.V. Pronina, A.V. Markova and O.P. Guseva.
The main activities of the Dean's office include coordination and control of the educational process.
The Dean's office:
- informs the students of the academic schedule;
- controls the educational process and execution of curricula and programmes by the students;
- organises timely taking of pass-fail tests and examinations by the students;
- records students’ academic performance and transfers them to the next academic year; issues permit to students to take inter-course examinations and state final examinations;
- prepares documents for a student’s academic leave and registers an individual academic schedule;
- participates in the work of the State Examination Commissions.
Tel: 221-33-70, 221-33-84