On December 2, Higher School of Business awarded diplomas to graduates of the master's programs " Management of Enterprise ", "Project Management", "Business and Finance", "Accounting and Integrated Reporting in Business" in the areas of "Management" and "Economics". 44 masters graduated from these programs.
The ceremony was opened by the HSB’s Dean, Doctor of Economics, Prof. Alsu Akhmetshina, speaking with information about master's programs, the history of their launch and implementation. This year the school celebrates its 20th anniversary. The business school, which previously implemented only MBA-level programs, has started to implement master's programs in the areas of "Economics" and "Management" since 2015. Today the dynamically developing structure has received international accreditation of educational programs and occupies a worthy position in the ratings of the Russian and international levels.
HSB master's programs are, first of all, practice-oriented. Their preparation and implementation are carried out with the assistance of employers and school partners. HSB has strong partnerships with government agencies and large companies in the Republic of Tatarstan, as well as with leading Russian and foreign business schools.
Undergraduates of this cohort defended dissertations on topical issues focused on acquiring competencies in management, economics and business and are in demand by modern practice, including:
• Motivation and stimulation of the company's personnel using the example of a branch of a large Russian pharmaceutical distribution company;
• Development of a business plan for an entrepreneurial project using the example of an online language school;
• Development of a corporate information system on the example of OOO TechGazService;
• Project management of the creation of ANO "Day Center for Young Disabled Persons with Mental Disabilities";
• New tools for assessing business value in the context of applying sustainable development principles;
• Financial and credit technologies for the development of the agro-industrial sector of the economy on the example of the company OOO "IGS Agro";
• Integrated reporting as the main tool for stakeholder engagement;
• Development of a business model for OOO NPP "GKS" for the purposes of sustainable business development.
Alsu Rinatovna invited the masters to continue their education within the walls of the HSB at the postgraduate and MBA levels, and also recommended to keep in touch with the school and classmates, urged to proudly bear the name of the graduate of the Higher School of Business KFU, to be ready for continuous learning and the conditions of changing reality.
The masters spoke in response and thanked the School for the high quality of educational programs, attentive attitude to students, and effective organization of the educational process.
New professional successes and achievements, active application of the knowledge gained, bold ideas and long-term plans, joy and constant good luck to you, dear masters!