The Organizing Committee invites you to submit your materials for the Conference Proceedings, which will be published in the Special Issue of the International Journal of Risk and Safety in Medicine.
Submitted materials should include the following sections: Background, Objective, Methods, Results and Conclusions and should not exceed 2 pages (A4).
Positioning on the page:
1 line – the title
2 line – family name, first name and second name (if applicable), address, telephone, e-mail of the corresponding author
3 line – affiliation – the institution, department, laboratory, the city
4 line – the text: 12, Times New Roman, single spaced, margins 2,5 cm on all sides.
Example of the lay-out
Objective: clear-cut, well-defined
Methods: defining methods of statistical analysis
Results: concrete specific data, WITHOUT TABLES OR GRAPHS!
Conclusions: corresponding to the objectives and methods.
Materials can be delivered to the Organizing Committee by email, as attachments (Word files), to the following addresses:
Materials will be reviewed by the International Scientific Council of the Conference. Only successfully peer-reviewed materials will be published.
Submission of material is understood to imply that the material is original and unpublished and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts must be written in English.
Authors whose native language is not English are advised to seek the advice of a native English speaker, before submitting their manuscripts.
Conflict of Interest Statement
A Conflict of Interest Statement asks authors to disclose four types of information:
(1) Associations with commercial entities that provided support for the work reported in the submitted manuscript (the timeframe for disclosure in this section of the form is the lifespanof the work being reported).
(2) Associations with commercial entities that could be viewed as having an interest in the general area of the submitted manuscript (in the 36 months before submission of the manuscript).
(3) Any similar financial associations involving authors' spouses, partners, their children under 18 years.
(4) Non-financial associations that may be relevant to the submitted manuscript.
Informed Consent Statement
For research, statements are needed regarding ethics approval (or a statement that it was not required) and of seeking informed consent from participants; funding; the role of the study sponsor in study design and the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data and the writing of the article and the decision to submit it for publication; the independence of researchers from funders and sponsors; and the access of researchers to all the data.
1. Place citations as numbers in square brackets in the text. All publications cited in the text should be presented in a list of references following the text of the manuscript. Only articles published or accepted for publication should be listed in the reference list. Submitted articles can be listed in the text as (author(s), unpublished data).
2. All authors should be listed in the reference list.
3. References must be listed in Vancouver style.
Deadline for submissions is 25th September 2015