Petroleum Engineering master program is aimed at training of highly-qualified specialists for oil and gas sphere which have competences and knowledge necessary for realization of projects in Russia and abroad.
Petroleum Engineering master program is sponsored by the biggest oil companies Bp and Rosneft. They cover all the expenses for studying and living both in Kazan and London. They also organize industry internships during the studies for 10 students.
The duration of studies is 2 years with first year in Kazan and second year in London. After successful graduation the graduates will get two separate diplomas: KFU and Imperial College.
Petroleum engineering master program presetnation
- Receiving of documents 20.06.2020 - 20.07.2020;
- First round (consideration of applications in KFU and ICL) 21.07.2020 - 28.07.2020;
- Second round (Exam and interview with the representatives of KFU, ВР, and Rosneft) 06.08.2020
- Announcement of the competition results 08.08.2020.
List of necessary documents
- A copy of a diploma of higher education (average score of at least 4.5 out of 5) in the field of mathematical or natural sciences, physics, earth sciences, technical sciences, applied geology, mining, oil and gas.
- Copy of passport (main page, registration).
- A copy of the certificate confirming the level of English proficiency:
Submission of documents
To participate in the competition for a grant for training in the joint program, it is necessary to submit documents to both partner universities - KFU and ICL.
- You can apply to KFU at the university's selection committee or remotely (online):
When submitting an application to the ICL, it is necessary to provide contacts of two representatives of the academic community (teacher, professor, scientific adviser) with their official university email addresses.
They will receive the forms for downloading letters of recommendation.
They must download recommendation letters within a week after they receive an email from the ICL.
Also, in the application process, the fall semester 2020-2021 should be indicated as the expected semester of the start of training.
Stages of competitive selection
- First round at KFU – consideration of applications;
- First round at ICL – consideration of applications;
Persons who have successfully passed the selection in the first round are allowed to participate in the second round
+7 927 443-31-09 – Fazlyeva Florida Afruzovna - program coordinator at KFU, deputy director for educational activities of the Institute of Geology and Oil and Gas Technologies
+7 966 336-54-98 – Zinyukov Rustam Anverovich - program coordinator at KFU, assistant of the department of Petroleum engineering