Main themes of the Conference
1. IT in the educational process of schools and universities as a means of improving the quality ofeducation
2. Distance educational technologies in the design and implementation of mathematical courses: opportunities and prospects
3. Design of professional activity of future teachers of mathematics and computer science in the conditions of digitalization of education
4. Practice of innovative use of universal instrumental software packages of modeling and training systems at school and university
5. Scientific and methodological support of the quality of training of modern teachers of mathematics and computer science in accordance with the requirements of new educational standards.
On October 20,2018 within the framework of the conference VIII Republican seminar of teachers of mathematics and informatics
"Problems of organization of pedagogical practice of students» will be held. Organizers of pedagogical practice from pedagogical departments of universities, pedagogical universities of the Russian Federation,representatives of administrations of educational institutions, teachers of mathematics and Informatics are invited to speak.The website of the seminar:
https://kpfu.ru/math/conference/rsum. The conference is attended by leading domestic and foreign experts on the problems of computerization of mathematical education from universities in Russia, US, France, Mexico, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan, Ukraine and other countries. Leading methodologists masterclasses for students, roundtables, inforalmeetings have
Languages of the Conference: Russian and English
Deadline for submission of abstracts:
for the conference of teachers - until September 10, 2018;
for the VII nationalworkshopforteachers-untilOctober14,2018
Сonference website: https://kpfu.ru/math/conference/mathedu
Venue of the Conference: Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan city, Kremlevskaya str., 35, M.Mezhlauk str.,1.
Publication of Conference materials.
By the beginning of the Conference, a collection of materials will be published,followedbyplacementin RSCI.
Abstracts are up to 5 pages. Your abstract, application form and scan copy of payment orders sent to the following address: MATHEDUKFU@mail.ru