Students study basic courses: foreign language, philosophical problems of chemistry, computer technologies in science and education, modern theory of chemical bonds.
The variable part includes selected chapters of analytical chemistry, methods of environmental monitoring, fundamentals of materials science, fundamentals of physical chemistry, fundamentals of petrochemistry, modern chemical production, scanning probe microscopy and X-ray powder diffractography of substances and materials, etc.
Special courses, including:
- Voltammetry in biology and medicine
- Thermal analysis of substances and materials: thermogravimetry, differential scanning calorimetry, combined methods
- Composite materials
- Flow analysis methods
- Gas chromatography
- Methods for the control of materials and composites
- Methods of magnetic resonance, vibrational spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction
- Modern problems of food analysis
- Technologies for the preparation of nanodispersions of substances and composite materials
- Functional nanomaterials, etc.