Zamaliev Alfat Dzhaudatovich, email@example.com
Valeeva Yulia, +79375288031, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theoretical and applied research in the field of Korean Studies;
- The Korean language training according to approved programs, with the use of multimedia programs, online resources, etc;
- Training and retraining of teachers of the Korean language for elementary, middle and high schools, including a fee;
- The Korean language teaching courses of varying intensities for different target audiences, including a fee.
- Holding consultations to study in Korea;
- Holding competitions, academic conferences on the study of the cultural heritage of Korea, relations between Russia, Tatarstan, and Korea;
- Testing the level of the Korean language for a fee;
- Exchange of scientific publications between KFU and universities in Korea;
- Holding "Days of the Republic of Korea" and scientific and educational work with students of universities of Kazan and Tatarstan, high school students to their professional orientation and promote knowledge of Korean Studies and Oriental Studies in general;
- Organization of student festivals and other cultural and educational events dedicated to Korea.