The Scientific Library of the Elabuga Institute of KFU is one of the largest university libraries in the Vyatka-Kama region. It was created on the basis of the library of the pedagogical college in 1939.
Since 2000, an electronic catalog and electronic filing cabinets have been formed. In September 2018, the grand opening of the Book Museum - a scientific reading room took place, automated workplaces were created for users, and there is also free access to the literature fund.
After joining the Kazan Federal University in 2011, library users have expanded the possibilities of using electronic resources from leading foreign and domestic publishing houses and aggregators (electronic library systems, Russian and foreign network resources, etc.).
Along with electronic collections, the library offers a fund of about 400 thousand copies of educational, scientific, reference and fiction literature in Russian, Tatar, English and German languages.