Head: Anisimova Tatyana Ivanovna, PhD (Pedagogy), associate professor.
Assistant: Lizunova Natalya Vasilievna
The department trains bachelors and masters in the following directions:
44.03.05 – Teacher training, profile “Mathematics and Computer Science”, “Mathematics and Physics”
02.03.01 – Mathematics and Computer Science, profile “Mathematical and computer modeling”
09.03.03 - Applied Informatics, profile "Applied Informatics in Economics"
44.03.04 - Professional training (by industry), profile "Computer science, computer technology and computer technology"
44.04.01 – Teacher training, profile “Educational robotics”
44.06.01 - Education and pedagogical sciences, profile "Theory and methods of training and education (mathematics)"
1. Differential equations.
2. Geometry and topology.
3. Methods of teaching mathematics in high and high school.
4. IT - education: methodology, methodological support.
The department operates an educational and research laboratory ”Differential equations and their application in mathematical modelling”.
The department, together with the Center for Information Technologies, ensures the use of modern computer technologies in scientific and educational work:
• scientific, methodological and consulting support of organizations located on the territory of the city of Elabuga and the Elabuga district in the development of the latest information technologies;
• information and scientific and methodological support of the educational process;
• development of new generation information technologies, high performance computing and high-speed information exchange;
• organization and methodological support of new teaching methods using modern means of communication, including distance learning technologies and open education, involving the best domestic specialists in teaching;
• monitoring the processes of introducing information technologies into the educational process of educational institutions of all types and levels;
• methodological support of experimental sites (educational institutions of the city of Elabuga), testing information technologies in the learning process.
Topics of applied methodical research
• Monitoring of the results of the Unified State Examination in Mathematics and Russian Language of Schools of the Elabuga Municipal District
• Examination of the main educational programs of secondary educational institutions of the Elabuga municipal district for compliance with the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standard.
• Differential equations and mathematical physics
• Distance education and information technology in mathematics
• Improving the efficiency of teaching mathematics and computer science at school and university