Supervisory Board of Kazan Federal University was established in 2010.
Supervisory Board is one of the standing governing bodies of KFU. It approves and reviews the following questions:
1. Reorganizing the structure of KFU, revising the Statute of KFU, redistributing the property of KFU.
2. KFU's participation in other legal entities, questions of financing and banking, major transactions.
3. Yearly audits, financial reports.
List of current participants
- Rustam Minnikhanov, President of the Republic of Tatarstan, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Dmitry Afanasyev, Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Yevgeniya Stepanova, Director, Department of Complex Programs and Projects, Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Aleksey Lavrov, Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation
- Nail Maganov, Director General, PJSC Tatneft
- Ruslan Shigabutdinov, General Director, PJSC TAIF
- Sergey Kogogin, Director General, PJSC Kamaz
- Zufar Garaev, Chairman of the Management Board, Ak Bars Bank
- Yury Prokhorov, Chairman of the Tatarstan Branch, Education and Science Professionals Trade Union
- Gulnaz Sibgatullina, Head of the Legal Department, Kazan Federal University, Secretary of the Supervisory Board
- Yuliya Vinogradova, Head of the Department of Physical Education, Social and Youth Affairs, Kazan Federal University