You may choose one of the two options available:
- Bring an international insurance policy (make sure it is valid in Russia) and proof of medical insurance that covers the full study period at KFU must be presented.
- Sign a medical insurance agreement and buy the student medical insurance upon arrival in Kazan (at Admissions Department). The price is 4 300 RUR per year.
Students may receive help in obtaining an optional health insurance in the City Student Health Center at Universiade Village.
Between 9am and 5pm the student health/emergency services are organized in following KFU medical centers:
1) Pr. Nuzhin St., 2 (UNICS building). Tel. 233-70-93, 233-74-70
Faculty of Biology and Soil Science
Institute of Mathematics and Information Technology
Institute of Geology and Petroleum Technology
Faculty of Journalism and Social Sciences
Institute of Governance and Territorial Development
Institute of History
Institute of Mathematics and Mechanics
Institute of Physics
A.Butlerov Institute of Chemistry
Faculty of Law
Institute of Computer Science and Information Technology
2) Tatarstan St., 2. Tel. 221-33-37
Institute of Physical Education, Sports and Rehabilitation Medicine
Institute of Oriental Studies and International Relations
Institute of Ecology and Geography
Institute of Pedagogics and Psychology
Institute of Philology and Arts
3) Butlerov St., 4. Tel. 291-13-49
Institute of Economics and Finances
The student health services are organized free of charge given that the student has a medical insurance valid in Russia.
Those living in the dormitories may use the services of two health centers working around the clock (at Dormitory 6 and the Universiade Village).