The Magnetic Radiospectroscopy Laboratory ( MRS Lab) has been established March 7, 1957.
The first head of the laboratory was S.A.Altshuler
On May 24, 1962 the laboratory of Quantum Electronics has been established.
On the base of those two laboratories and for teaching of students in the area of magnetic resonance and quantum electronics the Department of Quantum Electronics and Magnetic Radiospectroscopy has been opened.
The first head of the department was M.M. Zaripov.
50 Years Aniversary of MRS Lab:
The Staff of the Department of Quantum Electronics and Magnetic Radiospectroscopy together with MRS Lab (May, 2015):