Today, on 4th February, employees and students of Intelligent Robotics academic department of the Higher Institute of Information Technologies and Intelligent Systems (ITIS) presented their papers on the Concluding scientific conference of Higher Institute of ITIS within “Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Robotics” track.
The results of scientific researches within work on the diploma paper in master's program and graduate study of Intelligent Robotics academic department were the relevant topics of reports.
A Chair of the track, professor of the Higher Institute of ITIS Evgeni Magid shared us the results of conference:
“Students showed positive progress on their diploma papers. Level of preparing the reports satisfies to the international level, because almost all the speakers possess experience in publishing in international conferences proceedings that are indexed in Scopus and Web of Science databases”.
Topics of papers that were presented are given below:
- I. Moskvin. Developement and Implementation of path planning algo for "the/a" (не уверен) Servosila Engineer crawler type robot based on the static balance in RSE environment in target approching/driving mode.
- A. Sagitov. Multi-modal representation for the soft tissue model dynamics estimation.
- A. Zakiev. Development of algos for decentralized path planning of robots group with connectivity preservation.
- K. Shabalina. Development and implementation of autonomous driving control system and DESIGN of Avrora Unior mobile robot.
- R. Safin. Development and Implementation of the visual simultaneous localization and mapping algo on the Servosila Engineer mobile robot.
- E. Chebotareva. Development of visual localization and mapping algorithms for robotic SYSTEMS in the Arctic environment.
- T. Tsoy. Analytical review of materials for creating calibration fiducial markers.
- B. Khabibrakhmanov. Development of memristor neuron.
- A. Leuchin. NeuCogAr – neuromodulating cognitive architecture.