Duration of the project: 2009 – 2012
Theoretical and experimental investigations of magnetic properties and spin kinetics of superconducting copper oxides (an evolution of copper oxides properties with doping on the basis of the EPR investigations).
Zurich University, Physics Institute
Coordinator at UZH Prof. Hugo Keller
Coordinator at KFU Prof. Boris Kochelaev, Department of Theoretical Physics, Institute of Physics
- A. Maisuradze, A.Shengelaya, B.I.Kochelaev, E. Pomjakushina, K.Conder, H.Keller, K.A. Müller. Probing the Yb3+ spin relaxation in Y0.98Yb0.02Ba2Cu3Ox by electron paramagnetic resonance. Phys. Rev. B 79, 054519 (8pp) (2009)
- M.V. Eremin, I.A. Larionov, and I.E. Lyubin, “London penetration depth in the tight binding approximation: orthorhombic distortion and oxygen isotope effects in cuprates” Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 22 (2010) 185704.
- Mikhail Eremin, Daniil Sunyaev, 2∆0/kBTc ratio and temperature dependence of the superfluid density in overdoped La2-xSrxCuO4// Journal of Modern Phys.,Vol. 1, pp. 357-359 (2010)
- Vishina, A.A. Spin excitations and electron paramagnetic resonance in two-layer antiferromagnetic system Y1-xYbxBa2Cu3O6+y / A.A. Vishina, A. Maisuradze, A. Shengelaya, B.I. Kochelaev, H. Keller // Journal of Physics: Conference Series. – 2012. – Vol. 394. – P. 012014-1–10.
- Vishina, A.A. Spin-magnon relaxation of Yb3+-ions in antiferromagnetic cuprate Y1-xYbxBa2Cu3O6+y / A.A. Vishina, A. Maisuradze // Magn. Resonance in Solids. EJ. – 2012. – Vol. 14. – P. 12101-1–9.
- Vishina, A.A. Inhomogeneous broadening of the EPR signal of the Yb3+ ions in domain walls of lightly doped antiferromagnetic cuprates / A.A. Vishina, A. Maisuradze,A. Shengelaya, B.I. Kochelaev, H. Keller // Magn. Resonance in Solids. EJ. – 2012. – Vol. 14. – P. 12102-1–5.
- Lyubin Igor “ Order Parameter and London Penetration Depth in Optimally and Overdoped Superconducting Cuprates” (Ph.D. dissertation, in Russian) Kazan, 2011