«Joint XXIV International Scientific Youth School «Coherent optics and optical spectroscopy» & «Diamond based quantum information and sensing» is to be held between December 10 and December 11 in Kazan, Russia.
Thematic sections of the School:
- Nonlinear and coherent optics;
- Optical spectroscopy of promising materials;
- Coherent laser spectroscopy;
- Problems of quantum optics;
- Quantum theory of radiation;
- Nanophotonics and scanning probe microscopy;
- Diamond-based quantum optical and spin technologies;
- Quantum sensors.
Kazan (Volga region) Federal University,
Tatarstan Academy of Sciences,
Federal Research Center “Kazan Scientific Center of the RAS”
Researchers from several leading Russian institutions will give lectures to students and postgraduates. Young scientists (up to 35 years old) are invited to make oral and poster presentations. To participate in the conference, it is necessary to register on the website by October 30, 2020. The 4-page papers will be published in the Proceedings of the School.
The Best Oral and Poster Diplomas will be awarded to the six reports presented by the young participants during oral and poster sessions at the School. The Advisory Board will take into accounts: