Biomedical devices, systems and complexes - this is a unique and sophisticated equipment, incorporating the most advanced achievements in the field of electronics, computer science and medicine.
Graduate students study the mathematical modeling of biological processes and systems, form competencies in the field of medical information systems, computer-aided design of devices, production technology of medical equipment and design, gain knowledge in the field of research and invention in biomedical engineering, etc.
• the ability to use the results of mastering the fundamental and applied disciplines of the master's program
• the ability to demonstrate work skills in the research team, to generate new ideas (creativity)
• the ability to understand the main problems in their subject area, to choose methods and means of solving them
• new knowledge and skills;
• opportunities for professional use of modern equipment and devices in accordance with the objectives
• willingness to draw up, present and report the results of the work performed
• the ability to analyze the state of scientific and technical problems associated with the study and analysis of literary and patent sources in the field of biotechnological systems and technologies
• Willingness to set goals, carry out staging tasks, prepare technical tasks for design work in the field of biotechnological systems and technologies
• the ability to design devices, instruments, systems and complexes of biomedical and environmental purposes, taking into account specified requirements
• the ability to develop design documentation in accordance with methodological and regulatory requirements
• the ability to develop technical specifications for the design of technological processes and production schemes of biomedical and environmental technology
B1.O.01: Mathematical modeling of biological processes and systems
Modeling is one of the main research methods. In many practically important cases, only experimental data allow us to understand what is happening in the object and evaluate immeasurably open processes. The modern theory of dynamic systems makes it possible in principle to describe various types of dynamic behavior, however, to describe each specific biological system, a lot of work is required to model the model, use its parameters, and study the possible types of its behavior.
B1.O.02: History and methodology of science and technology in the field of biotechnological systems and technologies
This course allows the basics to get acquainted with historical biotechnology, which contributes to the formation of a unified understanding of processes and phenomena occurring in nature and technology, fundamental professional knowledge and scientific interests in the field of scientific and engineering activities.
B1.O.03: Foreign language
Globalization and exchange of technology and experience between countries. However, a language barrier arises that impedes dialogue with other oddities. This course allows you to learn to speak the language of international communication. Besides,
B1.O.04: Academic Communication
Reading, interpreting, writing and presenting key ideas. The introduction of an understanding of various research methods and ethics also allows the application of strategies in the context of lectures and seminars. This course will allow you to:
B1.O.05: Biotechnical systems and technologies
Currently, the level of health care is determined by the presence and use of new medical devices, systems and medical technologies in medical institutions.
Modern medical and biotechnological systems are unique and sophisticated equipment.
B1.O.06: Fundamentals of marketing and management at medical and technical enterprises
This course is devoted to the study of knowledge about the elements of the theory of management and marketing, the basic concepts of management at the enterprises of medical-technical profile. Everything you need to make management decisions.
B1.O.07: Modern problems of biomedical and environmental engineering
The main course of this course is made on the biomechanical aspects of the main classes of biomaterials that are widely used in modern dentistry, transplantology, traumatology and orthopedics, as applied to the supporting tissues of the body.
B1.O.08: Methods of mathematical processing of biomedical data
The introduction of knowledge in the field of a wide range of knowledge and skills provides mathematical processing of information using modern computing systems used for users.