The application for participation should include: first name, last name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, academic status, academic degree, work place, position, report title and abstract (1-2 pages). Please type “sem_MeshMethods” in the subject field of the e-mail. The acknowledgement emails will be sent to the authors by September 15, 2020.
Application deadline is September 1, 2020.
Materials in Russian up to 5 pages should be submitted by November 1, 2020 and are accepted only in electronic form (LaTeX-file, style article download).
Selected by the program committee materials will be published in the journal Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering (Web of Science, Scopus).
- Official language for Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering is English in paper writing.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference.
- All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, technical quality and presentation.
- General paper page is from 10 to 15 pages. Also it should need to be minimum 9 pages. The paper lesser than 9 pages cannot be accepted
- Papers will be reviewed by Experts Team in 3-4 weeks.
- We will announce the reviewing results in first time. Authors will be asked to revise their manuscripts and resubmit.
Articles are not coming up in the journal theme Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering and in Russian will be published in the Conference proceedings and indexed in RISC.