The aim of laboratory is to support world-class research in the top-priority sector of the Strategic Academic Unit of Ekoneft. The area of fundamental and applied research conducted as part of indicated areas in the program of competiveness improvement is the biological control of processes occurring in soils under to anthropogenic activity.
- Assessment substances and elements content in soil and water: hydrocarbons, metals, nutrients.
- Estimation of the particles size and fraction in soil, powders, wastes.
- Determination of crude oil degradability and biosurfactant activity of microorganisms.
- Analysis of microbial parameters using biochemical, microbiological and molecular methods.
- Bioassay using different organization level organisms.
- Conducting experimental tests on bioremediation by methods of fermentation and composting of organic wasted and oil containing wasted.
- Technology development of fermentation and composting of wastes and crude oil contaminated soil bioremediation.
- Determination of soils, wastes, water objects communities functioning and composition.
Address: 420008, Russia, Kazan, Kremlyovskaya str., 18, off. 068
Phones: +7 (843) 233-75-25