Interdisciplinary Center of Shared Facilities Kazan Federal University (KFU ICSF) was created in 2012 (Decree № 01-06 / 937 of 07.11.2012).
KFU ICSF objectives:
- Efficient use of intellectual capacity and unique equipment of the university;
- Training of specialists, research and teaching personnel in accordance with the world’s standards, in order to implement and support research projects in priority areas of science, engineering and technology development.
- Expanding the community of equipment users by engaging young staff, students, post-graduates and PhD students and by improving their professional competence in equipment utilization.
- Increasing the amount of scientific publications with help of the equipment for the research,
- Supporting the mechanisms of public access to this equipment involving outside organizations.
- Conducting scientific research, both fundamental and applied, that will allow receiving new qualitative results and transforming educational process,
- Attracting highly qualified professionals to the development and application of new research methods for collaborative scientific and technical projects.
Today ICSF has more than 150 items of unique equipment. ICSF provides assistance for enterprises and individuals in: