Usmanova Larisa Rafaelevna, +7 (843) 292-51-86, email@example.com
Antipina Alina, +79600302502, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Theoretical and applied research in the field of Japanese studies;
- The Japanese language training according to approved programs, with the use of multimedia programs, online resources, etc;
- Training and retraining of teachers of the Japanese language for elementary, middle and high schools, including a fee;
- The Japanese language teaching courses of varying intensities for different target audiences, including a fee.
- Holding consultations to study in Japan;
- Holding competitions, academic conferences on the study of the cultural heritage of Japan, relations between Russia, Tatarstan, and Japan;
- Testing the level of the Japanese language for a fee;
- Exchange of scientific publications between KFU and universities in Japan;
- Scientific and educational work with students of universities of Kazan and Tatarstan, high school students to their professional orientation and promote knowledge of Japanese Studies and Oriental Studies in general;
- Organization of student festivals and other cultural and educational events dedicated to Japan.