The Center of Russian Language and Culture supports programs of Russian as a foreign language, fosters intercultural communication and maintains intercultural dialogue between Russian and foreign students.
The CRLC is provided with published, audio and video resources about Russia with the following specific topics:
- Russian Language
- Arts and Culture
- Science and Education
- Contemporary Russia
- textbooks, handbooks;
- Russian dictionaries, reference books, encyclopedias,
- books on Russian history, culture, arts.
2. Multimedia database:
- multimedia textbooks of Russian as a foreign language and country studies;
- e-programs of Russian language;
- classics of Russian film and modern Russian cinema;
- reference books, video excursions;
- free access to the specialized web resources.