“Education and Self-Development” is a peer-reviewed journal established in June 2006 and founded by Prof. Valentin Andreeev, a member of the Russian Academy of Education, Doctor of Sciences. The Journal is published by Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University on a quarterly basis.
The editor-in-chief is Dr Nick Rushby, a visiting professor at the Institute of Psychology and Education of Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University.
The Journal publishes original research papers on the following topics:
* Theory and practice of education and self-development
* Developmental psychology
* Quality improvement of educational systems
* Theory and methodology of vocational education
* Competence-based approach to education and self-development
* Social and cultural issues in learner development
* Multicultural education
* Psychological and pedagogical issues in personality development and self-development
* International perspectives on education and psychology
For further details about the Journal, please visit its official website.
g the journal (including its ethical policy and submission requirements) can be found on its official website.