Head of department
Fattahova Nailya Nuryihanovna
Tel.: +7 (843) 292-25-73
The department of modern Russian language and teaching methodology was created on the basis of the department of modern Russian language of KSU and the department of Russian language and teaching methodology of TSU of Humanity and Education. The names of famous scientists and the founders of Kazan linguistic and Kazan linguo-methodical schools such as Jan Baudouin de Courtenay, N.V.Kruszewski, V.P.Brukhanov, E.F.Budde, V.A.Bogorodicky, E.M.Akhunzyanov, V.M.Markov, L.Z.Shakirova make it into the history of the department.
The department continues and develops the ideas of the Kazan linguistic school and studies the conceptual issues in the following fields of the modern science of language:
- Traditional level linguistics (fundamental units and categories of phonetics, lexis, word building, morphology and syntax);
- Cognitive linguistics: interaction mechanisms of language and cogitation, linguistic interpretation of reality in terms of logic and axiology, cognitive essence and function of semantics and grammar of language as a semiotic system, universal and national in linguistic world views;
- Communicative linguistics and psycholinguistics: language as an instrument of communicative impact and interaction, speech strategies, tactics and genres in different discourse types;
- Text linguistics: linguo-stylistics, semantic, syntactic and pragmatic structure of text, individual authorial conceptual world view, mechanisms of text production and perception;
- Methods of teaching Russian language (modern pedagogical paradigm, different ways of teaching material presentation, modes of study).
The department provides faculties of IPA and other humanitarian faculties, institutes and branches of KSU with basic courses on all the subdisciplines of modern Russian language and the “Culture of speech” course in all faculties of KFU. The department holds professional training of top qualification, i.e. postgraduate education and doctorate with a specialization in 10.02.01 – Russian language, 10/02/20 – comparative historical, typological and comparative linguistics. The department carries out scientific methodical maintenance of teaching Russian in tatar schools of the Tatarstan Republic and in national schools of Russian Federation. Adramonova N.A., Zakirova R. Y., Umarova L.D., Fattakhova N.N., Khairutdinova G.A. are the authors and co-authors.