The MBA program (Master of Business Administration) is a high-level fundamental program for the highly qualified management personnel. Today the majority of Western top managers hold the MBA degree. It was first introduced in Tatarstan at the Kazan State Institute of Finance and Economics. The MBA program offered by Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University was developed in compliance with the State Requirements for Preparing Top Managers on the basis of the MBA program.
The MBA program of Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University was acknowledged as part of 2008, 2009, 2010 official selection that includes 1,000 best Business Schools worldwide. The Selection was compiled by the World Scientific Committee SMBG (France) after more than 4,000 websites and a great number of publications were studied by the EDUNIVERSAL experts.
The goal of the MBA program is to train professional management personnel. To achieve this it is important for students to strengthen and develop their previous work experience in business and management, to acquire new knowledge of the functioning of organizations in modern business environment as well as to develop the competence for applying this knowledge in various business situations, including unique ones, and train managerial abilities during permanent changes and uncertainty.
The tasks of the MBA program are the following:
- to prepare students for the roles of leaders and reformers in their organizations;
- to develop strategic thinking, entrepreneurial and innovating skills;
- to develop the ability to apply their knowledge both in business and in management of complex business issues in a range of contexts;
- to develop interpersonal and team-working skills;
- to encourage self-management skills, lifelong learning and personal development.
The MBA program consists of:
- 3 cycles of disciplines:
Scientific basics of business and management
Basic professional disciplines in management
Special disciplines (compulsory and elective)
- 5 thematic blocks
International Business and Management
- Integrative action-based forms of education
- Individualized development programs.
Duration of training: 2 years
Program start: September
Education type: combined full-time and distance learning
Price: 450 000 RUB