Cooption of heat shock regulatory system for anhydrobiosis in the sleeping chironomid Polypedilum vanderplanki
Pavel V. Mazin, Elena Shagimardanova, Olga Kozlova, Alexander Cherkasov, Roman Sutormin, Vita V. Stepanova, Alexey Stupnikov, Maria Logacheva, Aleksey Penin, Yoichiro Sogame, Richard Cornette, Shoko Tokumoto, Yugo Miyata, Takahiro Kikawada, Mikhail S. Gelfand, and Oleg Gusev
PNAS March 6, 2018. 115 (10) E2477-E2486; published ahead of print February 20, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.1719493115
5. 240PLandscape of germline mutations in hereditary breast and ovarian cancer (HBOC) patients in Russia revealed by target panel sequencing
E. Shagimardanova, L. H. Shigapova, R. F. Enikeev, M. Druzhkov, A. Nikitin, O. Gusev, M. Gordiev. Annals of Oncology, Volume 29, Issue suppl_8, 1 October 2018, mdy270.235,https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdy270.235
6. 241Lynch syndrome-associated hereditary mutations cause breast and ovarian cancer: Results from Russian Heredetary Oncogenomics project
M. Gordiev, L. H. Shigapova, O. Brovkina, R. F. Enikeev, M. Druzhkov, A. Nikitin, E. Shagimardanova, O. Gusev. Annals of Oncology, Volume 29, Issue suppl_8, 1 October 2018, mdy270.236,https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdy270.236
7. Involvement of Heat Shock Proteins in Invertebrate Anhydrobiosis
Alexander Nesmelov, Elena Shagimardanova, Takahiro Kikawada, Oleg Gusev. In book: Heat Shock Proteins and Stress, pp.179-192
8. Transcriptome analysis of Pv11 cells infers the mechanism of desiccation tolerance and recovery
Takahiro Yamada, Yoshitaka Suetsugu, Ruslan Deviatiiarov, Oleg Gusev, Richard Cornette, Alexander Nesmelov, Noriko Hiroi, Takahiro Kikawada, Akira Funahashi. Preprint (PDF Available) · July 2018 DOI: 10.1101/368175
9. Integrative Transcription Start Site Analysis and Physiological Phenotyping Reveal Torpor-Specific Expressions in Mouse Skeletal Muscle
Genshiro Sunagawa, Ruslan Deviatiiarov, Kiyomi Ishikawa, Guzel Gazizova, Oleg Gusev, Masayo Takahashi. Preprint (PDF Available) · August 2018 DOI: 10.1101/374975
10. Comparison of intestinal bacterial and fungal communities across various xylophagous beetle larvae (Coleoptera: Cerambycidae)
Waleed S. Mohammed, Elvira E. Ziganshina, Elena I. Shagimardanova, Natalia E. Gogoleva & Ayrat M. Ziganshin. Scientific Reports. Volume 8, Article number: 10073 (2018)
11. Fungal, Bacterial, and Archaeal Diversity in the Digestive Tract of Several Beetle Larvae (Coleoptera).
Ziganshina EE, Mohammed WS, Shagimardanova EI, Vankov PY, Gogoleva NE, Ziganshin AM. Biomed Res Int. 2018 Apr 16;2018:6765438. doi: 10.1155/2018/6765438. eCollection 2018.
12. Draft genome sequence of Brevibacterium epidermidis EZ-K02 isolated from nitrocellulose-contaminated wastewater environments
Ziganshina EE, Mohammed WS, Doijad SP, Shagimardanova EI, Gogoleva NE, Ziganshin AM. Data Brief. 2018 Jan 3;17:119-123. doi: 10.1016/j.dib.2017.12.053. eCollection 2018 Apr.
1. An integrated expression atlas of miRNAs and their promoters in human and mouse.
Derek de Rie, Imad Abugessaisa, Tanvir Alam, Erik Arner, Peter Arner, Haitham Ashoor, Gaby Åström, Magda Babina, Nicolas Bertin, A Maxwell Burroughs, Ailsa J Carlisle, Carsten O Daub, Michael Detmar, Ruslan Deviatiiarov et al. Nature Biotechnology, Volume 35, 21 August 2017, Pages 872–878 doi:10.1038/nbt.3947
2. Planetary protection challenges in space exploration missions and ways of their resolution with account of Russian exobiology experiments.
OI Orlov, ND Novikova, NA Polikarpov, MA Levinskikh, EA Deshevaya, M Sugimoto, VR Alekseev, T Okuda, Oleg Gusev, VN Sychev. REACH-Reviews in Human Space Exploration, Volume 6, 1 June 2017, Pages 25-33.
3. Determination of EGFR gene somatic mutations in tissues and plasma of patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
OI Brovkina, MG Gordiev, AN Toropovskiy, DS Khodyrev, RF Enikeev, Oleg Gusev, LH Shigapova, AG Nikitin. Biochemistry (Moscow), Supplement Series B: Biomedical Chemistry, Volume 11, Issue 3, 1 Jule 2017, Pages 279-285
4. 201PCDK12: New breast and ovarian cancer predisposition gene in Tatar population?
Shagimardanova E., O Brovkina, M Gordiev, R Enikeev, L Shigapova, D Khodyrev, Oleg Gusev, A Kedrova, V Kosiy, A Nikitin. Annals of Oncology, Volume 7, Issue suppl_5, 1 September 2017, mdx362.051 https://doi.org/10.1093/annonc/mdx362.051
5. Systematic analysis of transcription start sites in avian development.
Marina Lizio, Ruslan Deviatiiarov, Hiroki Nagai, Laura Galan, Erik Arner, Masayoshi Itoh, Timo Lassmann, Takeya Kasukawa, Akira Hasegawa, Marian A Ros, Yoshihide Hayashizaki, Piero Carninci, Alistair RR Forrest, Hideya Kawaji, Oleg Gusev, Guojun Sheng. PLoS Biology, Volume 15, Issue 9, 5 September 2017, Pages e2002887
6. A new anhydrobiotic midge from Malawi, Polypedilum pembai sp. n.(Diptera: Chironomidae), closely related to the desiccation tolerant midge, Polypedilum vanderplanki Hinton.
Richard Cornette, Nao Yamamoto, Masaru Yamamoto, Tadashi Kobayashi, Ninel A Petrova, Oleg Gusev, Sachiko Shimura, Takahiro Kikawada, Dylo Pemba, Takashi Okuda. Systematic Entomology, Volume 42, Issue 4, 1 October 2017, Pages 814-825
7. In Vitro Recombinant Expression of Novel Protective Protein Highly Accumulated in Dry State in an Anhydrobiotic Insect.
Yuka H.-K., Oleg Gusev , Shagimardanova E., Kikawada T. BioNanoScience, Volume 7, Issue 2, 1 June 2017, Pages 263-264
8. The complete mitochondrial genome of an anhydrobiotic midge Polypedilum vanderplanki (Chironomidae, Diptera).
Deviatiiarov R., Oleg Gusev, Kikawada T. Mitochondrial DNA Part A: DNA Mapping, Sequencing, and Analysis, Volume 28, Issue 2, 4 March 2017, Pages 218-220
9. Serum cytokine profiles differentiating hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome and hantavirus pulmonary syndrome.
Khaiboullina S.F., Levis S., Morzunov S.P., Martynova E.V., Anokhin V.A., Oleg Gusev, St Jeor S.C., Lombardi V.C., Rizvanov A.A. Frontiers in Immunology, Volume 8, Issue MAY, 18 May 2017, page 567
10. Establishment of gene transfer and gene silencing methods in a desiccation-tolerant cell line, Pv11.
Sogame Y., Okada J., Kikuta S., Miyata Y., Cornette R., Oleg Gusev, Kikawada T. Extremophiles, Volume 21, Issue 1, 1 January 2017, Pages 65-72
11. Genetic background of enhanced radioresistance in an anhydrobiotic insect: transcriptional response to ionizing radiations and desiccation.
Ryabova A., Mukae K., Cherkasov A., Cornette R., Shagimardanova E., Sakashita T., Okuda T., Kikawada T., Gusev O. Extremophiles, Volume 21, Issue 1, 1 January 2017, Pages 109-120
12. Semaphorins Are Likely to Be Involved in the Control of Hibernation.
Gazizova G., Kozlova O., Tyapkina O., Nurullin L., Shagimardanova E. BioNanoScience, Volume 7, Issue 1, 1 March 2017, Pages 73-74
13. Regulation of Gene Expression for L-Isoaspartyl O-Methyltransferases by Cis-Elements Associated with “Heat-Shock Polytene Chromosome Puffing Formation” in the Anhydrobiotic Midge.
Deviatiiarov R., Shagimardanova E., Kikawada T. BioNanoScience, Volume 7, Issue 1, 1 March 2017, Pages 212-215
14. Metagenomic Analysis of Human Lens Microbiota Associated with Ophthalmic Diseases.
Ananeva A.V., Novikov I.A., Egorova G.B., Mitichkina T.S., Andronov E.E., Shagimardanova E.I. BioNanoScience, Volume 7, Issue 2, 1 June 2017, Pages 326-328
15. Towards water-free biobanks: long-term dry-preservation at room temperature of desiccation-sensitive enzyme luciferase in air-dried insect cells
Shingo Kikuta, Shunsuke J. Watanabe, Ryoichi Sato, Oleg Gusev, Alexander Nesmelov, Yoichiro Sogame, Richard Cornette & Takahiro Kikawada. Scientific Reports. Volume 7, Article number: 6540 (2017)
ПУБЛИКАЦИИ С 2010 ПО 2016 ГОДА