The main purpose of the grant is to conduct research and to teach in the field of Information Technology at the Higher School of ITIS, Kazan Federal University to open new areas of research and development of international contacts and cooperation with foreign universities and research groups.
Some conditions of the grant competition:
High School of Information Technologies and Information Systems (IT IS), Kazan Federal University announced a competition for a research grant. The amount of award is $ 1 million USD.
The main purpose of the grant are to support research projects in the field of Information Technology at the High School of ITIS, Kazan Federal University; to help scientists to open new areas of research and to establish cooperation with foreign universities and research groups.
Main terms of award
1. Тhe grant can be received by active young scientists, who have publications in international peer-reviewed journals.
2. The amount of the grant is $ 1,000,000 USD. The grant is given for 3 years.
3. The working language is English or Russian.
4. The researchers have to spend some of the grant money to organize and lead their research group which will include both foreign and Russian young scientists.
5. The winner of the grant competition can apply for the position of Head of the Department in the Graduate School ITIS, Kazan Federal University.
6. The contract or partnership agreement is to be signed between Kazan Federal University and partner organization.
Applications will be accepted until August 30, 2013
Please contact: email@example.com