Following the results of the conference the special issue of the journal IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) included in systems of citing Web of Science and Scopus will be published.
Manuscripts meeting the following requirements will be accepted for publication:
1. Manuscript can be submitted in the case of internal participation of the author in a conference and presentation of results in the form of the oral or poster report.
2. Official language for IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES) is English in paper writing.
3. Manuscripts should follow the topics of the Conference.
4. All submitted manuscripts should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
5. General paper page is 6 pages. Also it should need to be minimum 4 pages. The paper lesser than 4 pages cannot be accepted and the paper should not exceed 7 pages per paper.
6. Manuscripts will be roughly reviewed by editors. The first review includes the language and areas. Papers in poor expression and unrelated area will be rejected. Papers in well expression and related area will be submitted to Experts Team for reviewing.
7. We will announce the reviewing results by the email. Authors will be asked to revise their manuscripts and resubmit.
8. Papers will be reviewed by Experts Team in 4-5 weeks.
9. At the positive expert decision article will be accepted to publication. After the acception of article you will be notified by e-mail, and only after that you can pay an admission fee for the publication of article.
10. In the case of publication in the journal in English admission fee will be 5 thousand rubles.
11. From one author giving no more than two articles is allowed.
12. Articles must be submitted in doc or docx format
13. Authors must provide a license agreement in scanned form. You can download the form of license agreement here.
Deadline for submission of articles in English till August 15.
Basic guidelines for preparing a paper.
The main requirements by preparation of articles are specified on the website of the journal in sections Basic guidelines for preparing a paper и Guidelines for preparing reference lists.
Guidelines for preparing a paper are specified on the website of the journal in section Microsoft Word templates.
As an example we recommend to you to be guided by article form placed here.
Articles should be sent to email@example.com