Division of territorial development
Division of territorial development comprises 7 departments.
There are more than 1,500 students in total. The educational programs are as follows:
- Economics (Regional Economy, Global Economy, Fundamental Economics)
- Public and Municipal Administration (Regional Management, Urban Management, Communications in Public Administration, Public Finance)
- Hospitality Industry
- Tourism (Technology and Organization of Tour Operators and Travel Agent Services)
- Environmental Engineering and Water Use
- Geography (Economic and Social Geography, Physical Geography and Landscape)
- Cartography and Geoinformatics
- Teachers' Education (Geography and English).
The students gain knowledge about various aspects of the spatial organization of economic systems, relevant issues of the theory and practice of public governance, learn about ways and tools to increase investment and awareness about territorial advantages.
Our alumni are in demand in engineering companies, public administration, business and education.
We maintain research cooperation with leading Russian and foreign universities and research centers. We regularly host open lectures by renowned scientists, experts in the field of state and municipal administration, leading urbanists of Russia and other countries.