Scientific Student English conference in the Institute of Fundamental Medicine and Biology took place on 8 April in the audience №301 in the main building of KFU. The conference was titled "Biology and its Development". The conference was led by Фазлиахметов Инсаф and Шарифуллина Зарина. In the program there were fifteen interesting and cognitive topics. Participants were presented by thirteen first-year students, a master and a lecture. So there were:
1. Голиков Алексей Валентинович - Arctic marine research
2. Шакирова Наиля - Amudarya shovelnose - epidemic of Amudarya River
2. Бенталеб Рим - Parkinson's disease
3. Голубев Александр - Methods of genetic editing
4. Ишмухаметов Ильнур - 3D-print in Biology science
5. Бокан Белла - The study of genetic polymorphism secretoglobine SCGB1A1
6. Ирина Лисевич - Family relationships- the key of understanding human evolution
7. Березин Сергей - Bioprosthesises
8. Зиганшина Алина - Giant isopod
9. Гапа Любовь - Dangerous melanin
10. Ильясова Алина - General and specific features of Cephalopods
11. Муртазин Марат - Bionics
12. Вялик Максим - Everything about Desmosomes
13. Юнусбаев Арслан - Recent genetic discoveries, and the diseases they may one day help to treat
14. Небылица Дарья и Арзамасцева Настя - Morphophysiological differences between men and women. The intellect.
15. Зиганшин Ильшат - The music's influence on the development of wheat.
All topics were absolutely incredible and each performance was at the highest level. Every speech was equipped with presentation, which could not fail to delight, because the audience could not only listen but also see some material of the research on the board. There were over 100 students and teaching Staff.
Also there was a competition among the participants for the best report.
So the first place took Ирина Лисевич "Family relationships- the key of understanding human evolution"
The second place was shared by two participants: Ильясова Алина "General and specific features of Cephalopods" and Голубев Александр "Methods of genetic editing"
The third place took Гапа Любовь "Dangerous melanin" and Бокан Белла "The study of genetic polymorphism secretoglobine SCGB1A1"
Nevertheless, the best report on the conference was by the lecturer Голиков Алексей. His speech was excellent and useful, especially for first-year students. It was also pleasant to see photos from the personal experience.
The conference was held successfully. Each student obtained new knowledge and discovered new facts about Biology.