Psychology and Pedagogy Faculty
Faculty for caring people
PPА is one of the largest faculties at Elabuga Institute of Kazan Federal University. Students receive a psychological and pedagogical education that is an excellent basis for further professional growth.
Graduates of the PPF are new-type specialists, distinguished by a high culture of thinking, owning modern universal and professional competencies.
The faculty consists of four departments: the Department of Psychology, the Department of Pedagogy, the Department of Theory and Methodology of Physical Culture and Life Safety, the Department of Theory and Methodology of Preschool and Elementary Education.
• Highly qualified teaching staff
• All levels of higher education (bachelor, master, postgraduate)
• All educational programs have state accreditation.
• Budget places for all educational programs
• Separate educational building
• Specialized educational research laboratories and classrooms
• Creative and communicative students
44.03.02 Psychological and Pedagogical Education (full time and extramural)
44.03.05 Pedagogical Education ( 2 profiles)
44.03.01 Pedagogical Education (extramural)
39.03.02 Social Work (extramural)
44.04.01 Pedagogical Education (extramural)
training in the field of physical culture and sports
44.06.01 Education and Pedagogy
Additional Training programs
• Special (defectological) education. Psychological and pedagogical support of education of persons with disabilities
• Speech Therapy
• Social work in the system of social services
• Preschool education
• Elementary education