International Youth Forum
Together, we’re strong (Patriotism and Tolerance)
May 21-22, 2014
Kazan, Russian Federation
Welcome to the International Youth Forum
Key topics of parallel sessions:
1. English as the Main Language in Intercultural Communication.
2. Russian language learning is a major factor in the adaptation process of international students in the Russian socio-cultural environment.
3. Ethno-cultural diversity as a guarantor of stability in relationship between students.
4. Mega sport events as a mechanism to generate young people patriotism
5. A tolerant attitude towards people with disabilities.
The conference programme includes opening plenary session, 4 parallel sessions and 5 workshops.
Department of foreign languages in the sphere of economics, business and finance of the Institute of economics and finance Kazan Federal University
The International Youth Forum will be held on May 21-22, 2014
Registration forms submission deadline: May 16, 2014
Full text submission deadline: May 15, 2014
Arrival of the participants: May 20, 2014
The papers of maximum 2 pages, with all diagrams and figures properly grouped, should be submitted by e-mail in 12 pt Times New Roman using single line-to-line spacing.
The title of the paper, an abstract in Russian and English of maximum three hundred words, author’s name, surname, and E-mail address should appear on the first page.
Working languages: Russian and English.
(Simultaneous translation will be provided if necessary)
Organizing Committee (843) 2911-374 - Department of foreign languages in the sphere of economy, business and finance of the Institute of Economics and Finance Kazan Federal University; e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org