Fields of Research:
- History of philosophy, including studies of history of teaching philosophy in Tatarstan, Kazan, and Kazan University; philosophy of education; ontology and epistemology; social synergy; philosophy of science and culture; social phenomenology.
- Case study of the social and nature of sociality; mental activity; history of Medieval Western European philosophy and Russian philosophy of the 19th century; problems of social subject; social philosophy of postmodernism; interaction of culture and civilization; social essence of the language; philosophy of culture; philosophy of history; hermeneutics; aesthetics of the social; philosophical aspects of poetics.
- Studies and monitoring of contemporary religious situation; contemporary problems of Western and national religious studies; methods of teaching religious subjects in secondary and higher schools; problems of convergence of secular and religious education.
- Federalism; regional political studies; types of public governance and relations between branches of power; ethnic political processes; political traditions; political identity, elections and electoral process.
- Organizational and labor conflicts; ethnic conflicts; political and national armed conflicts; problems of unrecognized states; political extremism and terrorism.
- Political communications; political analysis and prognosis; political consulting; electoral technologies; teaching political science.
- Ethnic and religious relations in Tatarstan
- Mass media; Tatar language journalism; electronic journalism in the time of globalization.