The list of topics of course and theses
- Methods of introducing the concept of "logarithm" in the course of high school mathematics
- Research Method in Teaching High School Math Students
- Interdisciplinary approach to teaching mathematics high school students
- Practice-oriented approach in teaching mathematics high school students
- Problem-modular technology of teaching mathematics in primary school
- "The system of teaching mathematics in the UK".
- Identical transformation in the basic school algebra course
- Geometric constructions in space
- The development of spatial thinking of students in the study of stereometry
- Spatial analogues of planimetry theorems
- Trigonometric equations and inequalities in the school course of mathematics
- Technology project activity in teaching geometry.
- Technology individualized learning math.
- Gaming technology in teaching mathematics in primary school
- Methods of studying graphic editors in the informatics course of the main school
- Development of information competencies of secondary school students based on the integration of computer science with the subjects of the natural science cycle
- Development of creative abilities of students in the process of teaching computer science
- The development of graphic culture of students in the process of learning computer science
- Learning objectives as a means of developing evaluative independence of schoolchildren in the process of learning mathematics
- Applied problems in teaching mathematics
- Heuristic activity of students in the in-depth study of trigonometry
- Complex numbers in planimetry