Plenary sessions. Presentations.
June 24, Monday
- Yu.L. Ershov. On the roots of polynomials over normalized fields.
- A.Yu. Olshanskii. Dehn functions of groups and the conjugacy problem.
- L.D. Beklemishev. Reflection principles, algebras and progressions of theories. Part I
- V.D. Mazurov. Generalized Frobenius groups.
- A.A. Tuganbaev. Centrally Essential Rings.
- M.M. Arslanov. Fixed Point Free Functions and the Kolmogorov Complexity.
June 25, Tuesday
- S.S. Goncharov. Turing decidable autostability degrees of almost prime models.
- A. Nies. The remarkable expressivity of first-order logic in profinite groups.
- L.D. Beklemishev. Reflection principles, algebras and progressions of theories. Part II
- L.D. Beklemishev. Iterated truth definitions based on Tarski biconditionals.
- S.V. Vostokov. The Hilbert pairing and integral functionals: history, motivation and recent results.
- M.I. Kuznetsov. Deformations of Lie algebras.
- V.A. Artamonov. Polynomially complete quasigroups and their applications.
- V.N. Remeslennikov. What is universal algebraic geometry?
- I.Sh. Kalimullin. Automatic and primitive recursive structures.
June 27, Thursday
- V.L. Popov. Jordan groups.
- V.V. Rybakov. Multi-Agent Temporak Logics with Multi-valuations.
- G. Wu. n-r.e. degrees: a survey of research of Prof. Marat Arslanov and his group.
- Liang Yu. Two applications of recursion theory to set theory.
- P.E. Alaev. Structures computable in a bounded time.
- V.O. Manturov. On groups Gnk and Γnk and their applications in algebra and topology.
June 28, Friday
- Russian version
- Main page
- Department of Algebra and Mathematical Logic
- Chebotaryov Nikolai Grigorievich
- Arslanov Marat Mirzaevich
- List of participants
- Collection of Abstracts
- Invited speakers
- Program committee
- Organizing committee
- Information letters
- Plenary sessions. Presentations.
- Video recordings of plenary sessions
- Conference Photo Album
- Transport and maps