The Testing Center for Foreign Citizens at Elabuga Institute (Local Testing Center of Kazan Federal University) provides services for foreign citizens:
- comprehensive exam for migrant workers (to obtain work permit);
- comprehensive exam for those who want to obtain temporary residence permit;
- comprehensive exam for those who want to obtain residence permit.
Upon successful completion of testing (comprehensive exam), graduates get a certificate awarded by KFU.
For those who have not passed the test satisfactorily, the certificate is issued with an indication of the results, allowing to be retested in one of the sections.
To pass the exam (testing), you must first register by phone: (885557) -7-03-17.
You must pay for the exam (testing) before testing; fill in the contract (2 copies) and the application.
It is necessary to arrive at the appointed time at the address of the exam venue: Elabuga, Kazan Street, 89.
To register for the exam (testing), you must provide the following documents:
- a photocopy of the passport;
- a photocopy of a notarized translation of a national passport;
- a photocopy of the migration card;
- payment receipt.
You should also have a pen and glasses (if necessary).
Before testing you are instructed in Russian.
The briefing explains:
- the procedure for completing the answers in the matrices on the checklists for the five components of the Russian Language module (“Vocabulary. Grammar”, “Reading”, “Listening”, “Letter” and “Speaking”), as well as for the modules “History of Russia” and "Fundamentals of the legislation of the Russian Federation";
- the time of the individual stages of the exam;
- rules of compliance with the discipline during the exam;
- about the time and place of familiarization with the results of the comprehensive exam.
You can prepare for the exam independently or take courses at our Center. Attendance of courses is not a prerequisite for taking the test. At the same time, if you are not sure about the effectiveness of self-training, it is recommended to sign up for the preparatory course by the indicated phone number +7 (85557) 7-03-17