Physical therapy group
- Medical examination;
- Attendance of at least 80% of PE classes;
- Keeping a diary;
- Reaching accessible final standards;
- Presenting a writing report and set of therapeutic exercises on student’s disease.
Exemption from classes, free attendance
Student can get an exemption from PE classes for a specified period (in case of having the documents witnessed in a medical centre) if they are:
- Free on PE classes for health reasons for a specified period. Such students make a writing report and set of therapeutic exercises on student’s disease;
- Free on PE classes by reason of pregnancy. Such students make a set of exercises on birthing preparation and getting into condition after it and they also make a report on psychophysical development of a child under 1.5 years of age.
Following students have a right to free attendance for the current academic year:
- Members of KFU’s sports teams who regularly train in the specialized sports clubs and take part in the interacademic competitions of different levels (if they have a couch’s intercession on the exemption from PE classes, they took a medical examination and fulfilled all the final testing standards);
- Athletes who regularly train and take part in the competitions of republican and higher levels (if they have the sports organization’s intercession on the exemption from PE classes, they took a medical examination and fulfilled all the final testing standards).
NB: the intercessions on the exemption from PE classes or on free attendance are to be given to the Head of the Department of Physical Education no later than the 20th September of the current year and they are also to be placed for affirmation of the department meeting not later than the 30th September. The intercessions which are given later than the estimated period can be considered only in exceptional circumstances with granting supporting documentation.