In accordance with the KFU Rector’s Order “About the admission of the university teaching staff, citizens of the Russian Federation to post-graduate studies in KFU in 2015/2016 academic year” we would like to inform you about the deadlines:
The entrance exams will be held on the following dates:
(Having an ID for registration at all the exams is obligatory)
The required documents are:
- Application (forms are available at the Department of Postgraduate Studies)
- Diploma of higher education (a copy and the original) with a supplement. The copy and the supplement must be notarized.
- Certified at the place of work/study lists of publications or patents or reports about research work or an essay on the chosen specialty in one of the themes approved of by the chairs of Elabuga Institute of KFU and agreed with the prospective supervisor. The Essay is to contain 20-25 printed pages. The paper must have the following structure: an introduction, the main part, the conclusion, list of literature. Margins: left 3 cm, right 1.5 cm, top and bottom 2 cm.
- Certificates of the exams for Candidate’s of Sc. Degree passed (if available)
- A photocopy of the passport (pages with a photo and registration)
- Photocopies of individual taxpayer identification number (INN) and insurance card
- 3 photos (3x4)
- Minutes of the prospective scientific supervisor’s interview with the applicant (the form is available at the Department of Postgraduate Study)
- File-folder of a binder type.