The 7th RuSSIR Young Scientist Conference is a unique forum that brings together young researchers from the disciplines of mathematics and computer science as well as social and media sciences. The 7th RuSSiR YSC conference will be organized within the Russian Summer School in Informational Retrieval 2013.
Submissions describing research on a wide range of IR-related topics are especially encouraged.
- Topics of interest include, but are not restricted to the following:IR and theory and models;
- Data structures, algorithms, and indexing;
- Natural language processing;
- User interfaces;
- Semantic Web and knowledge databases;
- Text mining, information and fact extraction;
- Mobile applications for IR and Databases;
- Dynamic media and data streams;
- Social search, recommendations and personalization;
- IR evaluation. Important dates:
Submission deadline: May 12, 2012 Notification of acceptance: June 24, 2012 Final full papers due: July 8, 2012 We invite only original submissions: we will not accept any paper which is under review or has already been accepted for publication in a journal or another conference. Papers must be in English, up 10 pages and be formatted according to Springer template:
IMPORTANT: Submissions should be only made electronically in PDF through EasyChair website: https://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=russirysc2013. All accepted papers would be published in the conference proceedings in Uchenye Zapiski Kazanskogo Universiteta (Proceedings of Kazan University) journal. Papers would be presented by means of interactive posters during the school. At least one of the authors should be less than 30 year old and be able to attend the school.