Вопросы к зачету по направлению 38.03.01 «Экономика» 2 семестр (1 курс) 2016/2017 уч. года:
- What geographical term “British isles” is used for?
- How is England characterized? Why is it said to be very different?
- How is Britain's economy characterized in general? What statistics is used to measure the economy?
- What are the key sectors of Britain's economy?
- How was American economy developing?
- What are the ingredients of the American economy?
- What are the main sectors that contribute to American GDP?
- What are the dominant sectors of the Canadian economy?
- The system of what countries did Russian universities begin transitioning to?
- What does continuous assessment help to evaluate?
- When does the academic year begin in Russia?
- What are the basic types of higher education institutions in Russia? And what are they responsible for?
- How do most British students acquire the breadth of academic knowledge?
- What exam is necessary to get а place at a British University?
- What kind of tests do American students take?
Вопросы к зачету по направлению 38.03.01 «Экономика» 2 семестр (4 курс) 2016/2017 уч. года:
1. What does the term “exchange” mean? What types of exchanges do you know?
2) What are the main factors governing prices at the exchanges?
3) What is the main purpose of the stock market?
4) What kind of products are traded on Stock Exchanges?
5) Who are the participants of the Stock Exchange?
6) What is necessary for a company to be admitted to the Stock Exchange?
7) What basic types of securities are listed and traded on the Stock Exchange?
8) What does the word ‘bank’ mean?
9) What is the role of ‘banking’ in society and financial systems?
10) Which types of banks can you name?
11) What are the main functions implemented by the Central bank?
12) What services are provided by banks to individual and institutional investors?
13) Why may the bank become insolvent?
14) What is accounting? What are accountants busy doing?
15) What is included in a balance sheet?
16) What is accounting equation? make examples
17) What do you understand under globalization?
18) What are the examples of this phenomenon?
19) Do you think the global processes are positive or negative?
20) What are the principal driving forces of globalization?